Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Some notes...

...on yesterday's impromptu "liveblogging": All quotes are definitely approximate. I was typing as fast as I could...I didn't even realize I was blogging till I was blogging, if that makes sense.

Here's one slip-up:

"It's just full of bright interesting people with interest." [He didn't just stop there, he probably said "with interesting thoughts."]

Some clarifications:

Oprah said The Road was a "perfect Father's Day gift."

Cormac said the line about food and shoes.

* * *

All in all–a fascinating look at two people working their respective sides of the street, in CMcC's words.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Idalia said...

I wonder if The Road or Middlesex will finally be the thing that undoes Oprah's book-buying superpower. I have a feeling that Oprah viewers who trust her on the subject of great father's day gifts will wind up with some pretty perplexed/disgruntled dads!

7:31 AM  
Blogger R. Emmet Sweeney said...

Thanks for the wall to wall coverage. The "food and shoes" comment just leaves me wanting more. No talk about the Coen brothers movie?

8:36 AM  
Blogger Ed Park said...

No talk about the Coen brothers movie at all!

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats