Friday, April 25, 2008

Table-talk of Parkus Grammaticus for April 25, 2008

1. Levi runs with the tag!

2. Becky plays Carcassone! (Carcass 1? Carcass own?) Remind me to tell you about playing Settler of Catan, translating slowly from the German!

3. Madonna's "Four Minutes"! I feel like this is an Ouroboros....I'm calling everything an Ouroboros these days...OK...maybe it's just a pretzel thingy...a song that it about its own duration!


Also those vivisectional views are very unsettling, like the cover of this Ballard Re/Search thingy!









4. Molls: "Whew! Are you poped out?"

5. Is that Jude Law in the window of the Beatles' limo?...Various new Personal Days notices...I thought this headline [Jennifer Lopez to star in a TLC reality series (AP)] meant that J.Lo was starring in a series based on TLC the group...

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Levi Stahl said...

One of the people I tagged is the friend who introduced me to Carcassonne. Can I claim that makes this whole meme an Ouroboros?

11:24 AM  
Blogger Sarah Weinman said...

Oooh I love Carcassone! Can we have a Dizzyhead tournament??

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats