Saturday, October 13, 2007

The girl who works next to me

From Dizzyhead Chrita:


I like: prime numbers, hope, time travel, puns, cooking, baseball, driving, dogs, Mega Man 2, ironing, irony, new haircuts, neckties, coffee and cigarettes, "filibuster," watching others watch my favorite movie for the first time, the fact that it was easier to find items for this list than for the next, Grant Morrison, newly washed old bedsheets, Stop Making Sense, being made to laugh, my niece, onions, etymology, goldfish, the girl that works next to me, the present.

I don't like geometry, guilt, Hemingway, shoes, cooking, hippies, chocolate, cute, clever, the Doors, how everyone who likes the Doors loves the Doors, awkward amounts of time, 6 P.M. Sunday, optimism, cats, snow, shaving, cold feet, marijuana, thinking about it, August, cops, touching, "irregardless," eyeglasses, not knowing, the past and the future.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Levi Stahl said...

"the fact that it was easier to find items for this list than for the next"

That's one of the best likes yet!

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats