Friday, February 23, 2007

E is for...


...Earthquake. (I have no E-related Taiwan photos, except one of myself, but that might cause site traffic to explode. So here is Dizzyhead James's report on last night's OC finale.)






Everyone actually died in the earthquake and Berkeley is heaven.


I wanted the future stuff to include Seth's old quirky blonde girlfriend playing her part as Ari's assistant on Entourage.

I found it exhilarating because never again will I invest so much energy in a show that falls so far so fast.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen Snow said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Jen Snow said...

Even that still looks like it's trying to be Six Feet Under-ish! (The ad campaign Gregory Crewdson shot for HBO.)

1:32 PM  
Blogger Idalia said...

In wonder at the suggestion about heaven I went to the O.C. Wikipedia page to check it out. The best thing about the Wikipedia page is that it says "She and Seth thought Summer had fallen pregnant in the fourth season." Then I googled "fall pregnant" and 118,000 hits told me... this is actually something people say?

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats