Thursday, March 09, 2006

Late-winter pensées




I want someone to do a video mashup of Alexander Sokurov's Russian Ark and Barbra Streisand's Color Me Barbra.

Failure to Launch is the worst movie title since __________.

Notes from latest dream: A group of people were gathering at Columbia in support of a local personality who was ailing. I agreed to help out, along with Dizzyhead Chrita. What I didn't realize was that the helping out would involve traveling to D.C. for the day and delivering pizzas. The local personality was in fact a pizza delivery guy, and not really local.

I like: What I've heard of Belle & Sebastian's The Life Pursuit. (The deeply moving Gretta interviews them here.)

Looking for something to read? Why not try The Boy Who Fell Out of the Sky?

Why I woke up: The pizza delivery dream ended with the title sequence from some sequel to The Howling.

My new way of saying "bye": "Toodles!"

3 Comments:

Blogger T. Tauri said...

Ed, since your old saturnhead email is gone, what's a new one?

And: greetings.

Bestest best,
"Classic" Goldman

11:49 AM  
Blogger Ed Park said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Ed Park said...

Dizzyhead Brent responds to the "worst title" challenge with:

FRESH HORSES? MYSTIC PIZZA? PUZZLE OF A DOWNFALL CHILD? HOPE FLOATS?

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats