Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Three Times

Over the next two months or so, I'll be reading three times at the Asian American Writers' Workshop (112 W. 27th St.) 


 The first time is coming up soon: On Thursday, August 2, at 6 p.m. I'll be joining two science fiction writers, Anil Menon and Charles Yu, whose new book is called Sorry Please Thank You, and whose previous book was the excellent How to Live Safely in a Science Fictional Universe. (Here's my review from the L.A. Times.) As of this time, I am not sure what I will be reading!








Then, next week, on Friday, August 10, I'll be part of the Ed Lin/Jen Kwok–organized "Mouth to Mouth Open Mic: All Stars Edition." I will be reading from a...call it a playlet...a whimsical dialogue? And I think it won't just be me, there will be a real live actress performing with me. I think.


Then, later in September, I will be reading with Katie Kitamura, author of The Longshot and the new, Coetzee-y novel Gone to the Forest. (Details TK.)


(I will also be doing a non-NYC reading in September—details TK.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats