Thursday, September 17, 2009

Disambiguations™ for September 17, 2009

I. At the Poetry Foundation, Jesse Nathan talks to Nicholson Baker about The Anthologist, which I want Ed-clone to read for me (after he finishes Inherent Vice).

II. "A remarkable young woman named September": Why Grognardia is my homepage. (The interview also links to the entry on The Awful Green Things From Outer Space, one of the great Tom Wham's games for TSR.)

III. "The Someday Funnies": Epic article in The Comics Journal (excerpted here), on "How Michel Choquette (Almost) Assembled the Most Stupendous Comic Book In the World."

IV. "Madonna taught me how to do this": Sweeney sends along Abby Elliott's Gwyneth/Goop parody (in response to the Paltrovian bibimbap primer).



IV.1: Quick -- someone write a think piece about the connection between "embedding" videos and "embedding" journalists!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats