Friday, March 06, 2009

I've been putting this off for a while...

...but I'm going to take a break from blogging here, till the end of May or so. (Team Dizzies members are strongly encouraged to post, though!)

I'll occasionally update my website and the Personal Days blog, so please click through if you're interested in readings/appearances and other odds and ends. (Here's the tour schedule part of the site...I say "tour" because I'll be in Poughkeepsie!)

My Astral Weeks column will still appear in the L.A. Times, and I might crank out a Ghost or two.

Here's to the future!



xoxo,
Gossip Ed




(Photo: L.G. Thos.)

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kaela said...

I miss The Dizzies!

Sincerely,
Dzyd Kaela

9:41 PM  
Blogger CS said...

I'm sad. I hope you come back soon. In the meantime, check this out: www.indichik.com. Books and music from an incendiary writer and lazy punk. It's not The Dizzies, but it's a start.

~C.

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats