Monday, December 22, 2008

1/3, 1/3, 1/3

At The Millions' endless best-thing-I-read-this-year roundup, Mickey Hess writes about Richard Brautigan's Sombrero Fallout (which I happened to buy this year), and an RB story entitled "1/3, 1/3, 1/3."

* * *

CONTEXT prints Ben Marcus's afterword to its reprint of Stanley Crawford's The Log of the S.S. The Mrs. Unguentine. Here's my take, from Bookforum. Aside: Crawford first hit my radar when I read a great piece by Marcus on SC's Some Instructions, in the PTSNBNLS; I probably have it clipped and saved somewhere...

* * *

What books are behind Obama?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger C. Max Magee said...

I hope that's good-endless and not bad-endless. ;)

3:15 PM  
Blogger Ed Park said...

Great-endless!

5:12 AM  
Blogger Shawn Mitchell said...

hey sir,

that issue of torpedo magazine dedicated to Brautigan is out now: http://falconvsmonkey.com/store/store.html

s

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats